- Line 6 POD Go | Overview & Demo
- POD Go Sound Samples Pt. 1
- POD Go Overview | Line 6
- POD Go Sound Samples Pt. 2
With its simple plug-and-play interface, ultra-portable lightweight design, and best-in-class tones, the Line 6 POD Go guitar processor gets you on the road to ultimate tone.
Choose, edit, and control sounds using the large color LCD screen, five push encoders, eight rugged footswitches, and cast-aluminum multi-function expression pedal — and add two external footswitches or a second expression pedal for even more real-time control. All the essential audio connections are at your fingertips, too, including balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack, and even a USB port for accessing the 4-in/4-out audio interface with re-amping.
In addition to its professional-quality amp, cab, and effect models drawn from the acclaimed HX family of effects processors, POD Go supports third-party IR loading, and sophisticated features such as Snapshots enable you to easily access all the tones you’ll need to cover every section of every song. With POD Go, you won’t just take the stage — you’ll own it.
- Best-in-class performance
- Simple Interface with large color display
- Compact, ultra-portable, lightweight design
- 270+ HX and legacy amp and effects models
- Headphone output
- Third-party IR loading
- Stereo effects loop and expression pedal/footswitch input
- Free POD Go Edit app
Stock photo of product.