- Series: Roots Collection
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish Semi-Gloss
- Bracing Internal Sound Well
- Neck: Mahogany, Soft "V"
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Fingerboard: Paduak
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75 in. (400 mm)
- Frets: 19 (12 to Body), Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Scale Length: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite with Black Buttons
- Resonator Cone: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider, Spun Aluminum
- Bridge: Spider, Ebony Tipped Maple
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Vintage Style Resonator
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light Gauge (.012-.053)
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold separately
- Other Features: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.
Stock photo of product.
G9200 Boxcar Round-Neck Resonator : Gretsch
$677.00 Regular Price