Amp cover available, click here to purchace.
The Loudbox Performer is Fishman’s most powerful acoustic amplifier, churning out 180 watts of transparent, bi-amplified tone via a state-of-the-art 3-way speaker system. This 2-channel amplifier accommodates your guitar and a microphone, along with backing tracks and other accompaniment via Bluetooth. And dialing in your sound is a piece of cake, thanks to a streamlined control set that includes a 3-band EQ and feedback suppression. What’s more, everything you play will be teeming with depth and dimension, courtesy of built-in effects and dual effects loops. You also get an aux input and independent XLR DI outputs for each channel, which make playing along to your favorite songs and capturing your performances a breeze. Whether you play solo or in an ensemble, you need the Fishman Loudbox Performer — it guarantees that you’ll be heard in any situation.
- Total Power:180W
- Speakers:1 x 8" woofers, 1 x 5" midrange, 1 x 1" soft dome tweeter
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/4" (aux), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (DI), 1 x XLR (Mix DI)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Effects Loop:Yes (both channels)
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Effects:Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, Slap Echo
- Feedback Control:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch Included:No
- Construction Material:MDF with Brown Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable