- Mounts easily to your desk or table (up to 2.17" surface thickness)
- Fixed 10' XLR cable is included
- One-touch adjustment delivers hassle-free user experience
- 360-degree rotational adjustment allows for easy mic sharing
- Spring-loaded arm accommodates microphones weighing up to 3.4 lbs.
- Internal spring design presents a clean and tidy look
- Powder-coated finish stands up to normal wear and tear
Looking for an easier way to set up your podcasting mics? The Gator Frameworks Desk-mounted Broadcast/Podcast Boom Mic Stand is exactly what you’re looking for! The spring-loaded articulating arm adjusts with one touch and can be rotated a full 360 degrees to provide a comfortable experience for broadcasters of all shapes and sizes, and its internal spring design, along with a fixed 10' XLR cable, keeps your recording space tidy. This classic boom stand easily mounts to your desk (up to 2.17" surface thickness) and can handle mics weighing up to 3.4 lbs. Additionally, it has a durable powder-coated finish that will resist wear and tear to look great for years.