- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- 3 separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Includes a rubber suspension shockmount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, and velveteen storage pouch
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Net weight: 642g (22.6 oz.)
- Switch Attenuator: -15dB
- Low Frequency Response: Flat; -6dB/octave below 115Hz; -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Power Requirements: 48=volt DC phantom power, 5.4 mA
Shure SM27 Large Diaphragm Cond Mic with Shockmount and Bag
$374.00 Regular Price
We accept PayPal for payment. We will only ship to a confirmed PayPal address.