- Up to 60 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms — The outputs of the SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 are designed to provide 60 watts per channel into Low-Z loads
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier — The SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 are EnergyStar qualified amplifiers; efficient class-D amplifiers that conserve energy and require no active cooling, so they reduce operational costs.
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power — Bridging the outputs of the SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 provide up to 200 watts into low impedance, and up to 250 watts into 70V or 100V providing outstanding flexibility.
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down — The EnergyStar Auto-Ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from Standby and seamless power-down following 28 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure — The SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 can be mounted in 1/2 RU reducing rack space requirements. In addition their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting.
Stock photo of product.
QSC : SPA2-60