Gretsch Guitars’ no-nonsense Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Gretsch’s G5410 Electromatic "Rat Rod" hollow body single-cut with Bigbsy revs the attitude up a notch further.
Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron voice that explodes with roaring punch and hallmark late-‘50s “snap.” Like all Electromatic guitars, these guitars deliver the fearless and electrifying tone that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Premium features include a thinner 2.25” body for maximum playing comfort during long sets, dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile controls, including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, GraphTech NuBone nut, pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- 12" rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with red pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls, including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, neck and bridge pickup volume controls and three-way toggle switch
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base, Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece
Stock photo of product.