- Body type: Solidbody, single cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: “Super-Natural” satin urethane finish on back of neck with gloss urethane headstock face
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele
- Bridge: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated barrel saddle
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Deluxe molded case included.
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: United States
Stock photo of product.
MODEL #: 0113940705
UPC #: 885978574681
Fender : American Professional II Telecaster